OPTAC3 Web Release (September 2017)
- New Summarised Odometer Report (Grid Export): The ‘All Odometers’ report now has a summarised option. This will produce a Grid Export report with the first and last available odometers from the specified date range.
- Earned Recognition: We have added the framework for the Hours Law segment of the DVSA’s Earned Recognition scheme. Please contact our Customer Support Team if you want OPTAC3 to send the required information to the DVSA as part of the scheme.
- Additional Supplementary Infringement: We have added another Supplementary Infringement to the Calendar View and Compliance Report. The new Supplementary Infringement is called “Daily Walkaround Check”. This indicates when a driver has not recorded a period of work prior to driving at the beginning of their shift.*
- Updates to WTD Weekly Averages Graphical Report: We have updated the WTD Weekly Averages Graphical Report to improve the information displayed. This includes indicating the date for each week in the reference period and making the table more readable by shading alternate columns.
- Additional Depot Selections in Dashboard: We have added depot filtering to all of the Dashboard widgets. For example, this will help quickly identify which depot(s) need to renew specific driver cards or vehicles that need recalibrating.
- Events and Faults Report Improvements: We have added an extra option to sort the report by date or event/fault type.
- Improved Infringement Prefix: Infringement text will now display whether it is a Drivers’ Hours Law or Working Time Directive infringements in both the Calendar View and Infringement reports.
- Improvements to Driver Details and Vehicle Details pages: These screens have been updated to include the ability to change the depot assigned to the driver or vehicle. In addition, a new “Back to List” button has also been added. This allows you to return to the driver and vehicle list in its previously filtered state.
- Fixed an issue with the Overspeed Report allowing 0 minute tolerance.
- Improved Daily Rest Calculations with regard to guidance note 7.
- Fixed minor text issues.
*To use the Daily Walkaround check, please login as the “admin” user and enable the Supplementary Infringement in the “System Configuration” screen.