OPTAC3 Web Release (June 2017)
- Single View of Driver and Vehicle Data: Within the Day View of the Calendar View you can now compare the driver and vehicle activities from a single screen. Each vehicle that the driver has used during a day can be shown. All vehicle activities are shown however, we indicate which activities relate to the specific driver’s card. A corresponding vehicle download is required to perform the comparison.
- Add Favourite Reports to My Reports: We have updated the report selection interface so you can now select your favourite reports. These are visible in the “My Reports” section of the software.
- New Grid Export Reports: We have introduced a new report type called “Grid Export”. This is a new style report that effectively displays all report details in a grid. This allows the user to perform various sorting, grouping and re-ordering before exporting the details to Excel.
- Control Activity Report (Grid Export): A new Grid Export report has been added which displays the details of any Control Cards that have been inserted in your vehicle(s). This will include details of any actions carried out on the tachograph by the authority. For instance, Vehicle downloaded.
- File Import Log Report (Grid Export): This new Grid Export report supplies a list of recently imported downloads into OPTAC3. This will include such information as the import date, user that imported the file and first/last activity date.
- Driver Card Expiry Report (Grid Export): A new Grid Export report has been added to display the expiry date of the digital driver’s card.
- Additional Odometer Report (Grid Export): A new Grid Export report has been added to view all available odometer details from all available sources of data.
- File Export Log: When exporting digital data from the Advanced Data Export, you will be supplied with a CSV or Export log file indicating which data has been exported.
- Driver/Vehicle Identifiers on Viewers & Reports: We added the driver/vehicle identifiers to all the reports and data viewers in OPTAC3. This can help when you have multiple drivers with the same/similar names. Driver identifiers can be altered via the ‘Driver Details’ page.
- Improved Date Controls: We have updated the date controls on reports to allow easier date inputs. For instance, you can input dates using both DDMMYY and DDMMYYYY date formats.
- Additional Supplementary Infringements: We have added another Supplementary Infringement to the Calendar View. The new Supplementary Infringement is called “Unknown Activity”. This indicates when a driver has no activity during their shift.
- New Driver & Vehicle Lists (Analogue Vehicle Management Screen): We have updated the vehicle selection list for the Analogue Vehicle Management screen. You have many different filter options and can easily group vehicles together.
- Multiple File Import (Zipped Files): We have improved the versatility of the file import via the browser. Zipped files containing the driver/vehicle downloads can now be selected for import. Up to two zipped files can be selected for import at the one time.
- Fixed an issue with non-infringing drivers being shown due to disabled Supplementary Infringements.
- Fixed minor text issues.