OPTAC Fleet Viewer: How to install the OPTAC Fleet Viewer Software
**These instructions are for installing on a single computer only.**
Installing the software
1. Do not plug in your dongle yet. The software needs to be installed before the dongle can be activated.
2. Insert the OPTAC DVD in your computer’s DVD drive.
3. Chose your language by selecting a flag.
4. Select “I accept the terms of the License Agreement” and click once on “Next”.
5. Select “Standard Installation” and click once on “Next”.
6. Select the installation folder and click once on “Next”.
7. You may be required to restart your computer during the installation
8. Once the software has installed, insert the black/blue dongle (found in the small silver bag in the OPTAC box) into a USB port. (Usually found at the back of a standard PC.)
9. With the dongle in place, double click on the “OPTAC” icon on your desktop.