OPTAC3 Web Release Notes
OPTAC3 Web Release (December 2015)
- Company Card Locks report: A new digital vehicle report which lists the Company Card Locks for each vehicle. The report offers multiple viewing options including ‘Only show Vehicles that are locked in’ and ‘Only show Vehicles that are not locked in’.
- Card Insertions and Withdrawals – Driver report: A new digital driver report which lists the drivers’ card insertions and withdrawals from the tachograph. This also displays the full card number and an option to detect anomalies if drivers are using more than one card. This requires corresponding vehicle download data.
- More Flexible Night Time Working Limits (WTD): The “Night Time Working Limits” have been increased in the Working Time Directive settings (located via the ‘admin’ login). This has been updated to allow the limit to be set between 10 and 15hours.
- Report Date Presets: We have added the ability to quickly fill in the date range for various reports. The ‘Presets’ function will allow you to select the current month, previous week, previous month and previous 3 months.
- WTD Night Time Work Reset Improvements: The Working Time Directive settings (located via the ‘admin’ login) have been updated to include a new “Daily Rest Resets Night Time Working” setting.
- POA & Rest Interpretation Options (WTD): There is a switch in the WTD settings to allow POA to be treated as Work for the Working Time Directive. This option has been enabled for various countries where this is a requirement within the Working Time Directive.
- Minor bug fixes which includes improvements to handling digital data amendments and exporting digital data.
OPTAC3 Web Release (June 2015)
- Driver Letter of Attestation: We have added the ability to produce letters which account for time when drivers have not used a tachograph to record their duties.
- Improved List Views:We have increased the number of items you can view in a list to show up to 15 items per page, giving you less pages to scroll through.
- Card Download Reminder Report Improvements: We have added an extra option to include a “Last Activity” column to this report so you can confirm that the download and activity match.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Tachograph Service Report: A new report which provides calibration details for your digital vehicles. This will assist you with planning when your vehicles next need calibrated.
- EU Infringement Table Report Improvements: We have added the option to hide drivers that have no infringements. This will allow you to manage by exception and focus on the drivers in your fleet that have infringements.
- Infringements Only Report Improvements: We have also added a filter option to hide drivers that have no infringements. As well as focusing on the drivers that only have infringements this can help ensure that you only print off the pages that you really need.
- Spreadover Column Added To Reports: The reports with ‘Trace Summary’ information (Driver Daily Details and Infringements EU) now display a “Spread” column. This helps to show the total duration of a drivers shift for each calendar day.
- VU Download Reminder Report Improvements: We have added a “Last Activity” column to this report so you can confirm that the download and activity match.
- Wrong Usage Of Driver’s Card: We have added new options on the Unknown Driver report. This report can now display any known Co-Driver information when the vehicle is being driven without a card in the Driver slot.
- Minor bug fixes including resizing column widths on some reports: WTD Weekly Averages and Driver Daily Details.
- Data Deletion: The ability for the ‘admin’ user to delete data older than 13, 25 or 60 months.
- Back/Next Buttons on Calendar View: To speed up how you navigate the software we have added back and next buttons for months and years on the Calendar View screen.
- Daily Details Graphical Report Improvements: We have added information to this report to display double-manning drive. This is indicated by a new icon and the caption “Driving (2)”.
- WTD Weekly Averages Report Improvements: To give you a more accurate working time average we have added 2 new features. The first improvement is an option which uses the last known complete working week in the working time calculations. The second improvement is to display the “Average Weekly Working” at the end of each week.
- Easier Report Selections: Hyperlinks have been added to the report names to allow easier report creation.
- Improved date validation on analogue chart, manual entry and non-drive day screens.
- Language selections on the pre-login page.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Language selection on all reports: The ability to produce your reports in up to 19 different languages.
- Import Date now shown on Card Download Reminder report: OPTAC3 uses the download date determined by your download tool. If this has no built in clock function or has a corrupt clock then your Card Download Reminder might be inaccurate. We have added the ability to see the date that the file was imported into OPTAC3 Web to give you an understanding of whether the file is up to date.
- Credit purchase: Now able to buy credits directly from the OPTAC3 Home page.
- OPTAC3 Connect: This feature is available in the “Admin” section under the “Configuration” and “OPTAC3 Connect Settings”. This allows your remote downloads from Fleetboard and Volvo to automatically be imported into OPTAC3 Web.
- Spanish regions: View Spanish regions in the 7 Day Viewer for drivers and vehicles.
- Improvement to exporting digital data files
- Optimised WTD Weekly Averages report performance
- Improved Missing Card & VU Download Reports
- Minor bug fixes