DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme
Stoneridge Electronics is proud to be a validated IT system provider for the DVSA Earned Recognition scheme. We have worked to make sure that we are compliant to the strict standards set by the DVSA and would like to help you join the scheme and become a DVSA approved operator.
The DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme, will transform how fleets approach compliance within the UK. This gives your fleet the possibility of reducing roadside inspections, increasing driver’s time on the road and saving money.
OPTAC3 Tachograph Analysis Software is part of this, and we want to help you join.
The Earned Recognition Scheme gives commercial vehicle fleets who can prove good compliance track records* and regularly share their performance information with DVSA a vastly reduced chance of roadside inspections.
To make this happen, every 4 weeks, OPTAC3 will tell the DVSA automatically if you have missed any of the KPIs by a set amount. If this does happen, they will work with you to help fix the issue. DVSA won’t have direct access to any of your data or systems.
The programme launched in April 2018.
If you have any questions about eligibility or taking part, you can phone us on 01382 866 356 or email us at [email protected].
If you are using our OPTAC3 analysis software, you should be able to join. If you get a place on the Scheme, you will:
- be an exemplary operator, and be able to prove this when you bid for contracts.
- be much less likely to have your vehicles stopped at the roadside for inspections.
- be much less likely to have DVSA enforcement staff visit your premises.
- be able to use the DVSA earned recognition marque on your website and other publicity materials (but not on your vehicles).
- be recognised as a DVSA-approved operator on a list on GOV.UK
- have direct access to a DVSA earned recognition business manager.