DVSA Earned Recognition Pilot
We are working with the DVSA on the Earned Recognition pilot, which could transform how fleets approach compliance within the UK. This gives your fleet the possibility of reducing roadside inspections, increasing driver’s time on the road and saving money.
OPTAC3 Tachograph Analysis Software is part of the pilot, and we want to help you join.
The Earned Recognition Pilot provides commercial vehicle fleets, who can prove good compliance track records*, the possibility of reducing the number of roadside inspections. Every 4 weeks, OPTAC3 will tell the DVSA if you have missed any of the KPIs by a set amount. If this happens, they will work with you to help fix the issue.
After a successful trial the programme is expected to be launched within the UK in 2018.
If you have any questions about eligibility or taking part in the pilot, you can phone us on 01382 866 356 or email us at [email protected]. Also, you can download a free copy of our infographic to print out and keep for future reference.
If you are using our OPTAC3 analysis software, you will be able to join the pilot. If you get a place on the Scheme, you will:
- be an exemplary operator, and be able to prove this when you bid for contracts
- be less likely to have your vehicles stopped at the roadside for inspections
- be less likely to have DVSA enforcement staff visit your premises
- be able to use the DVSA earned recognition marque on your website and other publicity materials (but not on your vehicles)
- be recognised as a DVSA-approved operator on a list on GOV.UK
- have direct access to a DVSA earned recognition business manager
*Eligibility – For further information on eligibility for the Earned Recognition Pilot, please visit the DVSA website.