The Web Based Mixed Tachograph Analysis kit allows you to store and analyse data from all your vehicles in one easy-to-use software package.
If you have both digital and analogue vehicles in your fleet, use this solution to download data from Drivers' cards and digital tachographs, as well as scan and analyse analogue charts.
- Fast and secure data import/export of your digital activities.
- Quickly scan up to 35 analogue charts per minute without having to sort.
- View combined data and automatically identify infringements.
- Analyse data against Drivers' Hours Law and the WTD.
- Generate Driver and Vehicle Reports & Letters quickly and easily.
- Instant access to your data via the internet.
- Easy-to-use software with onscreen help for each step.
- Automatic backups as you work.
- An OPTAC download tool for use with Driver Cards and Digital Tachographs.
- A scanner for all your analogue charts.
The Web Based Mixed Tachograph Analysis package contains:
To get started, you also need to buy a mixed download block. Simply add the download block(s) you require to your shopping bag and complete the checkout process. We offer a 10% discount when you buy ten download blocks (10% discount).
ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED: We will contact you within the next 24 hours (Mon-Fri) to open your online account. Be sure to check system requirements before purchasing and also note that by purchasing this product online you agree to the OPTAC3 Terms & Conditions.
For more information about the web based mixed tachograph analysis kit, other mixed tachograph analysis software, analogue tachograph analysis software or digital tachograph analysis software, contact us today.