OPTAC3 Version 3 Upgrade
OPTAC3 Version 3 is now available for installation for all OPTAC3 customers. This new version of our Tachograph Analysis Software features a number of improvements, including:
- Windows 7 Operating System support (32 Bit Only)
- Digital signature checking in the OPTAC3 Import Wizard
- 2 additional reports:
Invalid Digital Signatures – Cards
Invalid Digital Signatures – Vehicles
- 12 day rule for International Coach Operations*
* Please note that for enforcement purposes, raw digital data files are kept unedited
We encourage all existing OPTAC3 customers to download the software, so you can benefit from these new features. (Please note, if you purchased OPTAC3 after 8 February 2011, you should already have Version 3 and do not need to upgrade).
IMPORTANT - please read before downloading the upgrade:
- We strongly advise that you perform a back-up of your database before upgrading.
- Please close all other applications when performing the upgrade process.
- Please be aware that you must currently be using version 2 of OPTAC3 to be able to upgrade to Version 3.
- If you are using an earlier Version of the software please contact the Customer Support team and we will assist you upgrading to Version 3.
- Please note that once the upgrade process commences a progress bar will appear. From time to time this progress bar may look static – please do not interrupt the installation process.
- Please do not stop the upgrade process once it has started. STOPPING THE PROCESS COULD CAUSE YOU TO LOSE DATA.
- Please note that you must not install the OPTAC3 Version 3 upgrade over an existing installation of OPTAC3 Version 3. This may cause you to lose data.
- Left click your mouse once on "OPTAC3 Version 3 Download File" (the link below these instructions).
- You will be asked if you want to "Run, Save or Open" the file.
- Select "Save" and choose a location such as "desktop".
- The file will now download. This may take 10 - 20 minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the file has downloaded successfully, an icon will appear at the location you chose.
- Double click the left button of your mouse on the icon and the OPTAC installation will begin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, when prompted, please click "Next" to continue.